Thursday, August 26, 2010

Who am I?

My name is Sol Vio. It's a weird name, but it allowed me to cheat on the doorman of my school when he recorded the delays, because he thought my name was "Silvia Díaz". It would be boring to be called like that, or like "Fernanda Orellana" which are my middle name and my Mother's maiden name -And it would be way longer, and I enjoy being a big star-. Anyway, I dream of buying a large ship and traveling everywhere, just like Björk does. In the meantime, I study "Administración Pública" in "Universidad de Chile". I enjoy talking about politics, psycology, sociology, so I guess I am a little boring. But on the other side, I love listening to music, especially Rock, Post Punk, and lately anything from Uruguay (like Jaime Roos, Jorge Drexler and Cuarteto de Nos), I guess its just because the way they talk. I don't like being at home, so I go out a lot. I love playing Taca-Taca and Pool, even if I am a disaster in both. I hope to have a nice semester and have fun at class.

1 comment:

  1. Hi little sunshine! LOL you really have a weird name, I remember when they told that it was goig to be a girl name Sol... I just can't stop laughing, I know I know... I'm such a bad person, you must invite at least once to your ship! Well I will end this post to talk to you.. cuz you're seat next to me.

    Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete